Volume 37, Number 2 - June 2005
- Mark Lincicome – Globalization, Education, and the Politics of Identity in the Asia-Pacific: The Ethical Dilemma of "East Asian Bioethics"
- Graeme MacRae – Growing Rice After the Bomb: Where is Balinese Agriculture Going?
- Jennifer Robertson – Dehistoricizing History: The Ethical Dilemma of "East Asian Bioethics"
- Ariel Heryanto; Vedi R. Hadiz – Post-authoritarian Indonesia: A comparative Southeast Asian perspective
- Stephen Mansfield – Lao Hill Tribes: A Race with Oblivion
- Robert Cribb – Circles of Esteem, Standard Works, and Euphoric Couplets: Dynamics of Academic Life in Indonesian Studies
- Hamao Shirõ – The execution of Ten'ichibõ: Translated with an Introduction by Jeffrey Angles
- Kerry Brown – Book Review: Christopher Kaplonski, Truth, History and Politics in Mongolia: The Memory of Heroes. London: RoutledgeCurzon, 2004. 233 pp.