Volume 41, Number 4 - December 2009
- Meredith L. Weiss – Intellectual Containment: The Muting of Students in Semidemocratic Southeast Asia
- Nel Vandekerckhove – “We Are Sons of This Soil”: The Endless Battle over Indigenous Homelands in Assam, India
- Leonora C. Angeles and Sirijit Sunanta – Demanding Daughter Duty: Gender, Community, Village Transformation, and Transnational Marriages in Northeast Thailand
- Ian G. Baird, Keith Barney, Peter Vandergeest, and Bruce Shoemaker – Internal Resettlement in Laos: Reading Too Much into Aspirations: More Explorations of the Space between Coerced and Voluntary Resettlement in Laos
- Holly High – Internal Resettlement in Laos: Complicities and Complexities: Provocations from the Study of Resettlement in Laos
- David Ryan and David Fitzgerald – Iraq and Vietnam: Endless Recurrence or Stirrings Still?
- David Roediger – Tribute: Donald M. Lowe: Asian Studies Scholar, Social Theorist, Marxist Historian