Volume 42, Number 4 - December 2010
- Jae-Jung Suh – Truth and Reconciliation in South Korea: Confronting War, Colonialism, and Intervention in the Asia Pacific
- Kim Dong-Choon – The Long Road toward Truth and Reconciliation: Unwavering Attempts to Achieve Justice in South Korea
- Suh Hee-Kyung – Atrocities Before and During the Korean War: Mass Civilian Killings by South Korean and U.S. Forces
- Charles J. Hanley – No Gun Ri: Official Narrative and Inconvenient Truths
- Jeon Seung-Hee – War Trauma, Memories, and Truths: Representations of the Korean War in Pak Wan-so's Writings and in "Still Present Pasts"
- Lisa Yoneyama – Politicizing Justice: Post–Cold War Redress and the Truth and Reconciliation Commission