Volume 43, Number 2 - June 2011
- Aasim Sajjad Akhtar – Patronage and Class in Urban Pakistan: Modes of Labor Control in the Contractor Economy
- Sophia Woodman – Law, Translation, and Voice: Transformation of a Struggle for Social Justice in a Chinese Village
- Ian G. Baird – The Don Sahong Dam: Potential Impacts on Regional Fish Migrations, Livelihoods, and Human Health
- Wang Hui – The Dialectics of Autonomy and Opening: Written on the Eve of the Sixtieth Anniversary of the People's Republic of China
- Claudia Pozzana and Alessandro Russo – Continuity / Discontinuity: China's Place in the Contemporary World
- Julien Mercille – The U.S. "War On Drugs" in Afghanistan: Reality or Pretext?
- Ronald Skeldon – Migration in Far West Nepal: Reflections on Movements in and from the Region