Volume 46, Number 3 - September 2014
- Charlene Makley – Spectacular Compassion: "Natural" Disasters and National Mourning in China's Tibet
- Wendy Mee – Beyond the Personal in Sambas, Indonesia: Women Working across Borders
- Mark R. Thompson – The Politics Philippine Presidents Make:: Presidential-style, Patronage-based, or Regime Relational?
- Jeff Kingston – Abe's Nuclear Renaissance: Energy Politics in Post-3.11 Japan
- David H. Slater and Rika Morioka, with Haruka Danzuka – Micro-politics of Radiation: Young Mothers Looking for a Voice in Post-3.11 Fukushima
- Kyle Cleveland – "Significant Breaking Worse": The Fukushima Nuclear Crisis as a Moral Panic