Volume 47, Number 3 - September 2015
- Donald M. Nonini – "At That Time We Were Intimidated on All Sides": Residues of the Malayan Emergency as a Conjunctural Episode of Dispossession
- Benedict J. Tria Kerkvliet – Regime Critics: Democratization Advocates in Vietnam, 1990s–2014
- Jamie Doucette – Debating Economic Democracy in South Korea: The Costs of Commensurability
- Max Ward – Displaying the Worldview of Japanese Fascism: The Tokyo Thought War Exhibition of 1938
- Filomeno V. Aguilar Jr. – Is the Filipino Diaspora a Diaspora?
- Joel S. Fetzer and Brandon Alexander Millan – The Causes of Emigration from Singapore: How Much Is Still Political?